- PLT Redex website.
- Reference manual.
- Semantics Engineering with PLT Redex, by Matthias Felleisen, Robert Bruce Findler, and Matthew Flatt. The book is outdated in parts, and does not cover all features. But the first part of the book covers semantics and programming-language theory—which never grows old—and is one of the most comprehensive and accessible materials on those subjects.
- Run Your Research: On the Effectiveness of Lightweight Mechanization, by Casey Klein et al. A paper about PLT Redex development.
- PLT Redex FAQ, by Ben Greenman and Sam Caldwell.
- An Introduction to Redex with Abstracting Abstract Machines, by David Van Horn.
- PLT Redex Summer Schools: 2015, 2017 [notes].
- Examples of research using PLT Redex:
λJS and Abstracting Abstract Control.